Friday, January 9, 2009

Annoying

So far this week I was almost killed at least four times. Driving on snowy roads is always scary. I had one lady making a right turn and almost slid into my car. I went to turn left and my car spun in the intersection and almost went up on the island. I had a truck decide to pull out in front of me and went skidding trying to stop. I had a lady make a U turn at a light and almost hit me and honked at me. Luckily I was all right. Last night we went to fast food place. I said that hubby had to fix dinner and that's where we ended up, after having to have our garage door replaced. We still don't know if that is fixed. At a fast food place I ordered a small chili. They said that they only had large chili. Somehow that didn't make sense to me. If they had large chili then they should have small chili, right? They said that they had a recall on all their small chili cups. Has anyone heard of that? I asked if they could put the small amount of chili in a large size container. They couldn't do that. This is the same place that charge me separate prices for every item in a combo. This was more than the $2.99 charge for the combo. I questioned them on it and the manager said that they had to because the price of beef had gone up. I argued because it had it listed on the menu for $2.99. Then he told me that he couldn't change the menu because it would take four hours. I walked out shaking my head. This is also the place that I gave a clerk and $20.00 bill. I realized that I had the exact change so gave him that instead. He took my $20.00 and stuffed it under the counter. I had to ask him for it back and he said he was sorry and forgot. I really wondered. I think that I keep going back there just to see what will happen next. This only goes to show that I eat out way too much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow that place should be out of buisness. Let us know where that is so we don't go their. I think people can do more then they say, but their just to lazy. I hate that when you go some where and they say "we can't do that". It makes you want to say "Why Not", Don't you want my buisness.