Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fun few days

Jesse and Alisha came to visit for a few days. I am now covered in bruises. I tried to stand on the bed portion of a hide a bed in order to turn my clock off. My foot slipped off the edge and I had the clock in my hand. I was not going to let anything happen to that clock. My one leg went through the material on the bed frame and I tipped over backwards. I killed my leg, my shoulder, and was crying but my clock was fine. It's a good thing that I was able to hobble up to bed by myself because no one even heard me. I also went sledding with Savannah. She was on the front and I was on the back. We got going really fast and the the boogie board went over a big bump. My poor rear end came down hard. I think that I have either bruised or broken my tail bone. Boy does it hurt. You would think that someone my age wouldn't still be doing crazy things but not me. I have had a horrible cold and have missed two days of work. I am starting to feel a little better but I keep doing dumb things like going dog sledding with Amy and now sledding with Savannah. I think that we will be heading out for Arizona on Thursday. I hope that the weather holds.

No comments: