Friday, February 20, 2009

Insurance

Right now I am coughing because I have a cold. This is my second cold this year and both have been horrible. I just found out that I could of have gotten paid by a cancer insurance that I have for my skin cancer. Dummy me didn't know that it worked that way. I just thought that they would pay what my insurance wouldn't and my insurance paid for all of it. It may have been a hefty sum. Now I'm not certain if I want to get my spots burned before they turn into cancer or wait until they turn into cancer so I can get back some of the stupid money that I have been paying this stupid insurance company for nine years. The fellow that signed me up said all kinds of false things. He didn't mention that I would have to wait 20 years, yes 20 years before I can leave that money to my family if I don't have cancer. What happens if they find a cure for cancer. I just hit my head into the basement door so was crying from that one. I have a spot on my chest that might be cancer. I just had it burned the other day. I should have let it go because the doctor said that it was precancerous. Maybe I can get some money for this spot. The last spot I had cut out was a barnicle and not cancer. A barnicle, who grows barnicles on them. I wonder if I am turning into something from Pirates of the Carribean. These insurance companies can really rip a person off. It was kind of funny because I was popping popcorn in the faculty lounge at work when this insurance salesman came up to me. I think that he wished that he hadn't. I gave him an earful. He did give me a stupid desk calculator though. I think he felt sorry for me. I told him that it was just my luck. Oh well.

1 comment:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Please don't purposely get cancer!!! It's not worth it, my dear aunt. Just yell at them and get more free calculators :)